Alice is a Senior Associate working with director Michael Huelin in WGC Lawyers’ Commercial team.
Alice has experience working in all aspects of corporate, business and property law. This includes commercial law, business acquisitions and disposals, corporate advisory and property development. Alice acts for corporate entities, property developers, small business owners and individuals.
Alice is passionate about finding solutions for her clients and their businesses. She recognises that understanding a client’s objectives is critical to achieving the best outcomes. Alice achieves best outcomes by combining creativity, commerciality and empathy for her clients.
Alice is a graduate of the University of Adelaide with Bachelors of Laws (with Honours) and Commerce (Accounting). She is admitted to practice in Queensland, South Australia and the High Court of Australia. Alice was the 2013 recipient of the AMPLA (Australian Resources & Energy Law Association) Award and was recognised in the Doyle’s Guide as a ‘Rising Star’ in native title in 2017, 2016 and 2015.
Before relocating to Cairns, Alice worked for a global law firm in Brisbane. Prior to that, Alice worked in London on the client-side for a university hospital and for a leading Adelaide law firm.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Business Law
- Commercial Law
- Corporate and Business Structures, Restructures and Governance
- Property Law
- Property Developments
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Laws (with Honours), University of Adelaide, 2006
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), University of Adelaide, 2006
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, 2007
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of South Australia, 2007
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia, 2007
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland, 2013
- Queensland Law Society Member
- Far North Queensland Law Association Member