Rhys Larsen joined WGC after graduating with a Bachelor of Laws in 2014 and completing his Law Graduate Traineeship at two prominent Cairns Firms.
In 2014, Rhys commenced working as an associate in AMP, Australia’s largest wealth management organisation, gaining valuable experience outside the realm of his tertiary education.
In 2015 Rhys was admitted as a lawyer to the Supreme Court of Queensland and High Court of Australia and works in the commercial and property team alongside Director Graham Dutton.
Rhys also manages the Conveyancing Law Team.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Property Developments
- Residential and Commercial Conveyancing
- Compulsory Acquisitions
- Retail and Commercial Leasing
- Business Acquisitions and Disposals
- Commercial Law
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Solicitor, Supreme Court of Queensland 2015
- Solicitor, High Court of Australia 2015
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Queensland College of Law, 2015
- Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of International Relations, Bond University, 2014
- Queensland Law Society, Member
- Diploma of Financial Services, Monarch Institute, 2014
- FNQLA Committee Member