Sean Webb completed a Bachelor of Law / Bachelor of International Business from Griffith University in 2006, and a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Skills & Ethics from the same institution the following year.
Sean began his legal career on the Gold Coast and was admitted as a lawyer of the Supreme Court of Queensland in November 2007. He worked in commercial litigation, focusing on civil, property and contractual disputes, body corporate disputes, debt recovery and BCIPA matters.
From 2011, Sean worked in commercial and contract management for a mining company, including over three years of ‘on-Site’, gaining valuable real world experience outside the legal industry, an understanding of the challenges and disputes faced by businesses, suppliers and contractors every day and an appreciation of their needs, concerns and motivations.
Sean then joined WGC Lawyers in 2017, as a Lawyer working in litigation with Partner Doug McKinstry and alongside Lawyer Josh McDiarmid.
He has just been appointed an Associate of the Firm.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Contract disputes
- Partnership, shareholder and director disputes
- Body corporate disputes
- Building and construction and BCIPA disputes
- Creditor’s Statutory Demands
- Property disputes
- Enforcement proceedings
- Debt Recovery
- Actions under the Australian Consumer Law
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Solicitor, Supreme Court of Queensland 2007
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Griffith University, 2007
- Bachelor of Laws, Griffith University, 2006
- Bachelor of International Business, Griffith University, 2006
- Queensland Law Society, Member