Jacqui is a well known, long term local who has been involved in the Legal Industry for more than 17 years.
She is approachable, diligent and with a can-do attitude, excels in her areas of practice. Jacqui’s clients appreciate her down-to-earth nature which makes it easy for them to discuss sensitive and emotional issues.
Jacqui understands that estate planning is one of the biggest growth areas in the legal and accounting professions at present and is an inter- disciplinary area of practice. It can include taxation matters, and stamp duty issues, superannuation laws and administration, trust law, wills and estates law, elder law, asset protection and bankruptcy laws and family law.
Each Estate plan, administration or dispute is individual and there is no one size fits all. We tailor our advice to each individual’s needs.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Wills & Estate Planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Deceased Estate Administration including Probate Application
- Testamentary Trusts
- Business Succession Planning
- Deceased Estate Disputes—Litigation
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland 2008
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia 2008
- Bachelor of Laws, James Cook University, 2007
- Queensland Law Society, Member
- Far North Queensland Law Association, Member
- LD Lucey Memorial Park, Inc, Secretary and Member