Eddy Lago is a Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist in Family Law. As a Cairns Family Lawyer, he has a reputation for providing forthright representation, ensuring his clients make rational decisions that are focused on solutions, rather than emotions. Clients can expect an intellectual yet empathetic and sensible approach to the resolution of family law matters.
Eddy Lago has been practicing as a Family lawyer since 1987, becoming an accredited specialist in the area in 1996. He has wide-ranging experience in complex property and child cases. He has achieved successful resolution of complicated separations including representation at trials and appeals.
Whilst his principal practice area is as a Cairns family lawyer, he has a wealth of knowledge in business, property and commercial law. This combined experience enables Eddy to provide a unique perspective for his family law clients who operate in the business and corporate sector.
Eddy Lago has many years experience in Wills and Estate Planning and as acting as an executor in estates. Estate advice is recommended upon the breakdown of a relationship.
- Property Settlements
- Children’s Matters and Parenting Disputes
- Defacto and same sex Relationships
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Child and Spousal Maintenance including Child Support
- Pre-nuptial, Cohabitation and Binding Financial Agreements
- Separation and Separation Agreements
- Wills and Estate Planning
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist in Family Law, 1996
- Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology, 1986
- Law Council of Australia (Family Law Section), Member
- Far North Queensland Family Law Practitioners Association, Member
- Far North Queensland Law Association, Member
- Queensland Law Society, Member