Graham Dutton is a Director of WGC, having joined the firm in 2006. Graham has extensive commercial experience, the insight to know what clients want to achieve and the ability to get them there.
Graham has a particular expertise and interest in the hotel, liquor and gaming industries, having acted on a variety of matters in this area throughout his career. A highlight of his career to date, Graham acted as part of the legal team in the sale, subsequent acquisitions and sharemarket float for one of the largest hotel groups in Australia.
He also regularly acts for individuals, small businesses and corporate entities in the areas of leasing and commercial conveyancing. Graham keeps up to date with changes in the law by regularly engaging in continuing legal education programs, conferences and masterclasses.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Hotel, Liquor and Gaming Industries
- Property Law
- Business Services
- Commercial Conveyancing
- Corporate Structures and Restructures
- Banking and Securities
- Sales and Purchases of Franchised Businesses
- Property Developments
- Business Acquisitions and Sales
- Personal Property Securities
- Real Estate Securities
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Laws with Honours, University of Queensland, 2001
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Queensland, 1999
- Queensland Law Society , Member
- Cairns Cricket Association, Secretary