A Partner, then Director of WGC Lawyers since 1987, Michael Huelin has more than 25 years experience in business, property and commercial law. In that time he has built up a significant client base and a proven reputation for providing expert advice in his areas of practice.
Michael Huelin has been involved in the acquisition or sale of many of the major hotels and commercial properties in the region. He led the WGC legal team managing the 300 million dollar disposal of a national hotel business to Liquorland, and the subsequent acquisition of hotel properties throughout Australia, in preparation for the listing of the land owning property trust.
Michael also specialises in Management Rights, and currently acts for more than fifty on-site managers.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Body Corporate and Community Management Law
- Management Rights
- Corporate Structures and Restructures
- Hotels Resorts and Tourism Accommodation
- Land Valuation
- Commercial Law
- Property and Development Law
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Solicitor of Queensland Supreme Court, 1982
- Solicitor of High Court of Australia, 1982
- Strata Community Association (SCA) Qld, Member (Strata Services Nominee)
- Ports North, former Director
- Swim FNQ Ltd, Director
- Advance Cairns, Member, former Director
- Australian Institute of Company Directors, Graduate
- Queensland Law Society, Member