Jessika Reghenzani is a Lawyer of WGC Lawyers.
- is a member of the Employment Law team;
- is a member of the Litigation team;
- is a member of the Insolvency and Debt Recovery team; and
- is a member of the Governance and Risk Management team.
Jessika practises predominantly in the area of employment law assisting both employers and employees. Jessika also practises in the areas of commercial and civil disputes, corporate governance and debt recovery.
Jessika is dedicated to assisting clients to achieve high value, low cost outcomes. Through her previous experience in human resource management, Jessika understands the competing needs of both employers and employees and draws on this knowledge to assist parties to achieve practical resolutions.
Jessika completed a Bachelor of Business (Human Resources) – Bachelor of Laws at James Cook University in Cairns in 2013 and was admitted as a lawyer to the Supreme Court of Queensland in 2014.
Jessika works closely with Director John Hayward and Director Rhiannon Saunders in these teams.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Employment and Workplace relations – including:
- Unfair dismissal proceedings
- Discrimination, harassment and bullying proceedings
- General protections proceedings
- Termination and redundancy advices
- Workplace investigations
- Contracts of employment
- Enterprise Bargaining Agreements/Collective Agreements
- Performance management
Debt Recovery including fixed fee costs for large volumes of debtors
Civil and Commercial Litigation in State and Federal Courts and Tribunals – including:
- Contract disputes; and
- Enforcement proceedings.
Governance and Risk Management including training and advice
Town Agency Work
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Solicitor of Supreme Court of Queensland, 2014
- Solicitor of High Court of Australia, 2015
- Bachelor of Laws, James Cook University, 2014
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resources), James Cook University, 2014
- Queensland Law Society, Member
- Australian Human Resource Institute (AHRI), Professional Member
- Far North Queensland Law Association (FNQLA), Member and Former General Board Member
- Industrial Relations Society of Queensland, General Board Member